I don’t promo well, but my social reality person has gone on the lam, so I’m going to take a stab at it. I’m offering a big promotional deal to all of my loyal Readers from now until October 23rd. Here’s what I need from you:
1. Support the NaNoWriMo Young Writers’ Fund by going to http://www.adropofinkreviews.com/ and making a donation. In exchange for your donation, you will get five non-DRM books: Veneri Verbum, Grave Beginnings by R.L. Virdi, Dawn of Steam: First Light by Jeffrey Cook and Sarah Symonds, Think Happy Club: Friendship by Grace Snoke and Anne Saucer and Rose in the Dark by Casia Schreyer. Any donation gets you five books. All donations will go to the Fund, which supports the development of young writers.
2. Write a review of any book written by a NaNoWriMo writer. Need some recommendations? Ask! Please post your review on Amazon, Goodreads, and Facebook. You can post it here, too, for bonus points. (Legal disclaimer: Bonus points are good for exactly squat, diddly, and nada, but are excellent for making your favorite Figment-Writer happy.)
3. Buy a copy of Veneri Verbum in any format. Note that step one can count for this, but if you want a signed paperback, I will send those out over the next two weeks for only $5 plus shipping. Yep, better than Amazon, even with Prime, unless you live somewhere out of the way. I recommend moving before you order.
Here’s what you get from me:
- Five full minutes of undivided-but-genuine gratitude.
- A coupon for a signed paperback copy of the next book, Caveat, Beta!, for just $5 plus shipping or for the e-book version for just $0.99. Tentative release date: February 12, 2016.
- A coupon for a signed paperback copy of the third Figments book, The Big Con, for just $5 plus shipping or for the e-book version for just $0.99. Tentative release date: August 12, 2016.
- A free copy of the short, The Eleventh Hour, with any order.
- One Character in an as-yet-unnamed and unplanned Figments story that will be all about the joys of book promotion, but funny. No, really. It will be funny and you will have artistic control over the Character. Not the plot. That’s my gig.
Oh, right. Where to send stuff.
You can either send stuff to my email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) or post it as a comment to this blog post. I need links to reviews and either a receipt showing purchase of a book or a photo of a book. If you buy it directly from me, I’ll save you a step.
Where can you buy my book?
So, there it is. Why are you still here?